Life Mastery Series
You’ve Got To Get Crazy
To Succeed in Any Area of Your Life.
“Those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world usually do.”
It’s a new year. Time for new goals. Get CRAZY with them. Set them huge and ambitiously.
- When you do this, people around you are going to think you are insane.
- And that is a GOOD THING!
You can’t go for ‘small’ for ‘average’ or for what other people think is ‘reasonable.’ That is the path to the dark side. To mediocracy. To average. And …
Average = failure.
- The average person will fail to become wealthy or even financially secure.
- Will failure in their physical health. (70% are clinically overweight or obese.)
- Will fail to enjoy great and passionate relationships. (50% of marriages end in divorce, and that number is climbing. And that doesn’t include the many more who ‘stay married’ but don’t really like each other.)
- Will fail to control their own mental state and happiness. (More than 400 million prescriptions for psychoactive ‘medications’ were written in the US alone last year. And that doesn’t include the illegal drugs, alcohol, and the people who just numb themselves out with TV, internet, and other distractions.)
To be successful in any area of life you MUST appear crazy to the ‘normal ones.’
- Embrace it and know that it means you are on the right track.
Examples of the crazy ones (with way too many more to list): Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet, Mohammed Ali, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jesus Christ, The Buddha, Alexander the Great, Donald Trump, etc. And on and on and on.
“In a room full of blind men, the one-eyed man is king.”
- In an insane world, the sane ones appear … well … crazy.
Call to Action:
- Get CRAZY with your expectations of yourself, your life, and what you can do and enjoy.
- Get obsessive with your own success. Become a maniac for it.
- Other people are going to think you are crazy. GOOD! Come join the crazy ones.
Aaron Brauch, Business Consultant & Coach
Helping Entrepreneurs Build Great Businesses & Live Outstanding Lives.
Contact me today to build the business & life of your dreams.