Life Mastery Series
The Time of Your Life
How Much Time Do You Have?
How Much Time Do You Have Left?
The average American lifespan is 78 years.
78 years x 365 days
= 28,470 day ~ 28,500 days.
Even assuming you live a very long life of 90 years.
90 years x 365 days
= 32,850 days total.
- How have you spent these days?
- How are you spending them?
- How will you spend those that are left?
- How much time are you spending living fully passionately?
- How much time are you spending pursuing your dreams?
- How long are you going to wait?
1 wasted hour per day = 365 wasted hours per year
365 hours / 8 hours per day = 45 wasted 8-hour days.
At about 22 work days per month this equals
45 total days / 22 days per month
= 2 full months of productive time wasted.
That time could be been spent pursuing you dreams, your passions, and your loves.
Think carefully about how you are spending your time.
- You don’t get any more.
Think carefully about how much time you have left.
- What will you DO with it?
Call to Action:
- I encourage you to do something great TODAY.
- Pursue your dreams. Follow you passions. Love deeply and fully.
Aaron Brauch, Business Consultant & Coach
Helping Entrepreneurs Build Great Businesses & Live Outstanding Lives.
Contact me today to build the business and life of your dreams.